Servo is a simple private messaging platform made in the adacraft Scratch 3 GUI, and is powered by the Croquet Network. It allows for simple chatting, discussing topics, spamming random crap and much more.
Before you jump on…
𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼 𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗮! 𝗕𝘂𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗲𝘅𝗽𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲! 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘆 𝗮𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲.
To connect to the server and start using Servo, you’ll need to choose a username, and optionally type a nickname.
There is no public chats or chat directory. If you want to chat with people, you’ll need to send them your chat id, which they can then use to chat with you.
Group chats are possible by generating chat ids and sharing them, as anyone with a chat id can chat in that chatroom.
Message history is currently not possible.
You can click here to try Servo in your browser right now!
A note to Meower developers
No, the Servo project is not trying to become a Meower competitor, it’s merely a hobby project I develop in my free time.
Click to view changelog
v1.0 - 7 January 2023
- Initial Release
v1.0.1 - 7 January 2023
- Fixed a post issue with incorrect spacing
v1.0.2 - 7 January 2023
- Fixed a bug where typing a Chat ID would create a new chat using the ID as the name.
v1.0.3 - 8 January 2023
- Added a ping system
- Added a disconnection screen
v1.0.4 - 8 January 2023
- Fixed an issue where the disconnected screen would show when a message is posted
- Fixed an issue where pings would show as messages
- Fixed an issue causing the the disconnected screen to not show when you are disconnected.
v1.0.5 - 8 January 2023
- Added project thumbnail for cleanliness
v1.0.6 - 8 January 2023
- Removed project thumbnail to avoid interference with the disconnection screen
- Added version number to bottom of screen