email stuff

this cool

anyways i have an idea
what if the bot messages were under the email [email protected] or [email protected]

That’s hard to do, but something I am trying to get working for Beta 6, probably won’t be at Beta 6 launch but will be sometime during Beta 6.

ok one other thing i would like to talk about is, wont donations make us money hungry?

No, they will not. They are there for people who really want to support Meower, and the benefit you get with them is a very small way to say thank you. Mike will need to pay for server upgrades in the future and may need to pay to even keep the server online, donations will help with this.

The only benefits you get with donating is a badge on your profile, and an increased upload size limit (due to uploading files being the most demanding feature).

We are non-profit and always will be.

when I’m 18 I’ll be able to donate, don’t know about other countries but you must be over 18 to make overseas/online payments in australia.

i feel like we say that then 2 years later meower is a cash grab machine

It won’t be, because Meower is non-profit and always will be, we can’t make profit off of donations. If we say we’re non-profit then we can’t make profit, under the law.